Talisha Allen

Comprehend/Comprendre/Comprender

There is only so much
this heart can take
There is only so little
my soul truly needs
There is for true
my body never wants
Why is it hard to comprehend?

Il y a seulement tellement
ce coeur peut prendre
Il n’y a que si peu de
mon ame veritablement les besoins
Il est vrai pour
mon coprs ne veut
Pourquoi est-il difficile a comprendre?

Solo hay tanta
este centro puede tomar
Solo hay tan poco
mi alma realmente necesita
Hay por cierto
mi cuerpo nunca quiere
Por que es dificil de comprender?


Haiku Frenzy

Thunder rolling through
the fields of dark black clouds.
Storm is here tonight!

Yellow, red, silver
Blue to purple flowers.
Garden full tulips.

Truly a frenzy
Haiku said to the sun
my story is done.


Changing Place

Let’s change place today
You be scared
and I be dared
Daring to hit you
again and again.

Why don't you say don't
and I say no
but when you say stop
I'll just go.

You scream
I yell
letting the pressure
inside excel.

We fight
I beat
You cry at my feet.

I see you don't like
my domestic way
so I stop

Now I wait to see
if you'll start.