Jamese Sheffield

Been Crying All Day

Been crying all day don’t know if I have any
more tears to cry. I am hurting and I don’t
think you understand why. Even though you are
the reason for the tears that I cry. Wish I
could go back in time to when me and you was
okay. Now we are just shadows to one another.

I wanted you to be my friend forever. Now
you are just a person I used to know. Been crying
all day don’t know if I have any more tears
to cry I am hurt and I don’t think you
understand why. Even though you are the reason
for the tears that I cry. I thought you cared but
you don’t act like it.

We both have a lot of unspoken words.
Don’t know if I will ever get a chance
to tell you how much being your friends
means to me. I feel like no one
understands me right now. Been
crying all day don’t know if I have
anymore tears to cry. I am hurt
and I don’t think you understand
why even though you’re the reason
for the tears I cry.